Individual, highly-personalized classes for children and teenagers
Children between the ages of six and twelve.
Teenagers between the ages of thirteen and seventeen.
Languages: Spanish, French and English.
Levels: A1-basic to C2-advanced.
Class schedule: You and your teacher set the day and time. Your children can take as many hours of class per week as they want!
Not only each class is planned specifically for your children, but there are many other benefits :
- Your children will learn at their own pace while following a schedule that suits them best.
- Classes are conducted in the foreign language from day one and each activity is based on a specific learning objective and personalised to your needs. - We will make sure to match you with an experienced teacher who specializes in teaching students who are at your children level and have similar goals and needs.
- You will have access to the best materials that have worked for millions of students around the world.
- Your children will improve their pronunciation and will develop exceptional speaking skills by using an interactive platform which features audio exercises, games and songs.
- Your children will learn about geography, history, science, etc. – this will allow your children to learn the new language in an important and useful context and give them a tremendous advantage during their academic and professional careers.
- Macle Institut will supervise the classes. Your childreen will receive a progress report that will show their level of improvement and feedback.
- Your children will receive a certificate of completion at the end of each level.
- Your children will enjoy our classes because our classes are dynamic and fun.
After you register for classes and make your first payment, we will send you a package of valuable learning materials by email, including:
- Ebooks with grammar lessons, dialogues, reading passages, and exercises to learn vocabulary and enable you to effectively engage in conversations.
- Worksheets that will give you a better understanding of grammar topics and vocabulary.
- A workbook to review everything that you learn.
- Audio files featuring native speakers to improve your listening skills and quickly learn the language of your choice.
- Flashcards for additional practice.
*The parent or guardian will be responsible for receiving the materials and passing it to the child/ children/ teenagers.
⭐ Foster excellence
Studies have shown that it’s usually easier for children and teenagers to learn a new language than it is for adults. People who start learning a new language at a young age are more likely to:
- Achieve fluency and communicate effectively with people from all over the world.
- Receive scholarships to attend the best universities in the world, participate in international exchange programs, and obtain grant money and fellowships.
- Gain access to the international job market, which usually leads to a very high salary.
- Start their own company and expand its operations around the world.